MIM – your epoxy resin and repair specialist
More than 40 years of experience - Marine- and Industrie-Montage from Hamburg
We specialise in the world-wide installation of castable synthetic resin to embed drive units in ships and industrial plant. The characteristic features of our foundation work include short installation times and a long service life. They are universally applicable and guarantee the extremely precise embedding of drive units and machines of almost every order of magnitude.
Our trademark is many years of experience, a highly qualified and motivated team, and our strong orientation to service. Our clients can rely on us one hundred per cent, all the way from consultancy and planning to implementation.
In addition to the sale and casting of various synthetic resins, the range of services we offer also includes training courses and a supervision service.
Our staff have the following training:
- HUET – Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
- BOSIET – Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
- Abseiling techniques
- First Aid
- G41 Work where there is a risk of falling
- G26/ Group 2 breathing apparatus
- G25 Driving, control and monitoring work
You will find up-to-date information in our leaflets, which you can download as PDF files.
More informations about MIM, Marine- und Industrie-Montage:
- Certificates and approvals
- Service & shipping
- Clients, sectors and reference projects
- Exhibition dates
- Competence network